GC logs not showing in the GA page.

Discussion about the Geocaching Australia web site
wazza9

GC logs not showing in the GA page.

Post by wazza9 » 09 November 19 8:23 am

Just wondering if there is a delay period. I logged a found on the GC site last night GC3Z4HZ and it still doesn't show on the GA page for that cache this morning.
I have logged into the Forum and checked but might have been a bit quick going back to check.

CraigRat
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!
Twitter: CraigRat
Facebook: http://facebook.com/CraigRat

Re: GC logs not showing in the GA page.

Post by CraigRat » 09 November 19 4:34 pm

It can take anywhere up to 7 days (or longer) for them to appear here. There is no 100% guarantee that they will make it to our site due to certain limitations, it's a best-effort thing.

You can import them yourself if you require them quicker. Consult the wiki for instructions. http://wiki.geocaching.com.au/wiki/Uploading_logs

Richary
8000 or more caches found
8000 or more caches found

Post by Richary » 11 November 19 8:37 pm

I normally import any logs for the last 10 days on a Thursday for all NSW/ACT caches (if I am away this might not happen). Someone else is obviously doing it as well as the thousands of caches I get with logs for the last 10 days often whittles down to a few hundred logs imported.

crew 153
9000 or more caches found
9000 or more caches found

Post by crew 153 » 13 November 19 8:02 pm

I update the latest log on caches for all states + NZ at least one a week in different days for each state. I also load caches for all recently archived caches at least one a month. Every 6 months or so I try to collect all "late" logs missed by PQs,