Corrected co-ordinates and Query GMAP

Discussion about the Geocaching Australia web site
Tuena
6500 or more caches found

Corrected co-ordinates and Query GMAP

Post by Tuena » 03 December 18 1:13 pm

I have a Query based on GCA geocaches in the Goulburn City area which includes several solved mysteries (Mt Gray series). When I select GMAP the map displays the mysteries in their unsolved state requiring me to select each one so I have an idea where they are. When selected via the relevant map (map 2) their unsolved & solved locations are shown as yellow circles with a black star. On previous occasions I got blue circles with a star & a small yellow dot to define the corrected coordinate location. The solved mysteries that appear on the Query list have a small yellow dot on the Type box.

When selecting the GCA cache from the corrected co-ordinates map (map 2) I am then also presented with GC clutter which just adds to the confusion.

Would it be possible for:

A Query to have a selection so that either solved or unsolved co-ordinates (or both perhaps) for mysteries are only displayed;

a return to the blue circles etc with the small yellow dot.

Thanks

caughtatwork

Re: Corrected co-ordinates and Query GMAP

Post by caughtatwork » 03 December 18 2:58 pm

The map should now again show the corrected icon locations.

When you view the map from a cache page that has corrected co-ordinates, depending on which map you select will depend on which co-ordinates are centered. If you click on the original map on the cache page then the larger map will have the original icon in the centre. If you click on the corrected co-ordinates then the larger map will have the corrected icon in the centre.

Tuena

Re: Corrected co-ordinates and Query GMAP

Post by Tuena » 03 December 18 3:44 pm

Ahh! that's as I remember. Gremlins about. Thanks for the quick fix.