Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Discussion about the Geocaching Australia web site
Tuena
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found
Posts: 528
Joined: 17 November 06 11:38 am

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by Tuena » 02 December 13 10:51 pm

I'd also like to thank Black Bunny & Just A Cacher who published 5 Angels in Berry & hid another - a long way to travel & much appreciated. I think I've found more game pieces this season than all of last.

User avatar
spatialriq
5500 or more caches found
5500 or more caches found
Posts: 326
Joined: 12 May 11 11:52 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by spatialriq » 02 December 13 10:57 pm

tronador wrote:
spatialriq wrote:
2y'stassies wrote:CHRISTMAS SECTIONS OF THE $2.00 SHOPS HAVE SOME THAT COULD BE USEFUL
The first few places I tried were just that ... but all I found were heaps of Santa's and some reindeer #-o
The Regect Shop

Yep, tried there also. WA seems to be an Angel free zone ... possibly why to date only 2 have been release ... by the same person. I'm still keen though. I will release one, just as soon as I find one!! :)

User avatar
fluffyfish
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!
Posts: 331
Joined: 09 January 09 10:21 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by fluffyfish » 03 December 13 12:39 am

spatialriq wrote:
tronador wrote:
spatialriq wrote:
2y'stassies wrote:CHRISTMAS SECTIONS OF THE $2.00 SHOPS HAVE SOME THAT COULD BE USEFUL
The first few places I tried were just that ... but all I found were heaps of Santa's and some reindeer #-o
The Regect Shop

Yep, tried there also. WA seems to be an Angel free zone ... possibly why to date only 2 have been release ... by the same person. I'm still keen though. I will release one, just as soon as I find one!! :)
There are currently 5 angels floating around Perth. 4 home grown and a visitor due to leave soon!

User avatar
Yurt
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found
Posts: 1509
Joined: 01 May 09 10:08 pm
Location: Northern Suburbs, Sydney

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by Yurt » 03 December 13 11:05 am

Another one was launched in Sydney last night.
This one looks particularly nasty! I'm keeping an eye on it as I type but it's not easy!
http://geocaching.com.au/cache/ga6577

User avatar
Yurt
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found
Posts: 1509
Joined: 01 May 09 10:08 pm
Location: Northern Suburbs, Sydney

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by Yurt » 03 December 13 12:07 pm

I made a query and I get 112 angels.
http://geocaching.com.au/my/query/screen/6551

User avatar
pjmpjm
6000 or more caches found
6000 or more caches found
Posts: 864
Joined: 09 April 10 12:35 am
Twitter: Booroobin
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by pjmpjm » 03 December 13 4:10 pm

Yurt wrote:I made a query and I get 112 angels. http://geocaching.com.au/my/query/screen/6551
Official 'Ladder' still showing only 108 angels, for 45 members . . . :weepingangel

User avatar
caughtatwork
Posts: 16324
Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by caughtatwork » 03 December 13 4:50 pm

Someone hasn't entered their caches at cachinggames. I think I know who it is, so I'll help them tonight.

User avatar
Yurt
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found
Posts: 1509
Joined: 01 May 09 10:08 pm
Location: Northern Suburbs, Sydney

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by Yurt » 03 December 13 5:11 pm

Can this thread be split into the actual Weeping Angels part and the rest? I want to send someone a link to encourage them to get involved but the early pages are sort of irrelevant to this now so I don't want to put them off!

User avatar
caughtatwork
Posts: 16324
Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Early idea for 2013/2014 race

Post by caughtatwork » 03 December 13 5:55 pm

Knock yourself out. Start a new thread. We have loads of free pixels. Then make a post here directing everyone to the new thread.

User avatar
pjmpjm
6000 or more caches found
6000 or more caches found
Posts: 864
Joined: 09 April 10 12:35 am
Twitter: Booroobin
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

New Weeping Angels Thread

Post by pjmpjm » 03 December 13 10:47 pm

Yurt wrote:Can this thread be split into the actual Weeping Angels part and the rest? I want to send someone a link to encourage them to get involved but the early pages are sort of irrelevant to this now so I don't want to put them off!
Good idea! :weepingangel

User avatar
pjmpjm
6000 or more caches found
6000 or more caches found
Posts: 864
Joined: 09 April 10 12:35 am
Twitter: Booroobin
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Let's Talk Angels!

Post by pjmpjm » 04 December 13 2:51 pm

Have just created a new thread (title above) for discussion of the ongoing angel race . . .

User avatar
caughtatwork
Posts: 16324
Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Let's Talk Angels!

Post by caughtatwork » 04 December 13 3:05 pm

pjmpjm wrote:Have just created a new thread (title above) for discussion of the ongoing angel race . . .
http://forum.geocaching.com.au/viewtopi ... =2&t=18398

Locked