Discussion about the Geocaching Australia web site
- 4500 or more caches found
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: 01 May 09 10:08 pm
- Location: Northern Suburbs, Sydney
I think with all these Gnomes C@W is going to need a 500 finds PathTag soon!
Gnomes have certainly had an impact for some of us lately as you can see from the chart below.
Might take Zalgariath a while longer to get to 500 now though!
- 5500 or more caches found
- Posts: 1749
- Joined: 17 August 09 10:44 am
- Location: Sydney, NSW
Haha I only ended up with about 30 Gnome logs... Of my GCA 100 are LOCs, but I only ever log them once each. 60 are trigs, the rest Gnomes and Normals.
With no Trigs and so many new shiney caches to find keeping me away from LOCs my GCA will be few are far this year. Mind you, PJM and Roger have shot miles past me the last few months. Go Team NSW
- Posts: 128
- Joined: 12 October 10 12:05 pm
- Location: Margate
Thankyou for our shiny, it arrived today - the boy tried to claim it for his treasures, but was firmly told this one belongs to the whole family. And thankyou to the
s who attended the parties, as they made up a big portion of our finds.
- Posts: 16437
- Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
- Location: Melbourne
99 more GCA finds and "the boy" can have his own
- 900 answers to the unknown mysteries of life
- Posts: 228
- Joined: 30 April 09 12:57 pm
- Location: CANBERRA
I have 3 similar (snatching) boys.
They had better learn to love trig points.
298 to go to satisfy that need.
- 850 or more found!!!
- Posts: 6996
- Joined: 23 August 04 3:17 pm
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/CraigRat
- Location: Launceston, TAS
Congrats!!!! Not a bad effort at all.
Spread the word!!