Unclaimed Dragon Zones

A place to talk about the Geocaching Australia dragonZone and other games
2y'stassies
10000 or more caches found

Unclaimed Dragon Zones

Post by 2y'stassies » 09 October 17 11:28 pm

Is there a way to get a list of your unclaimed dragon zones for an individual state? The local government maps show the areas where we have found GCA caches but include caches that were found before DZ. I've checked some states manually but it takes a lot of time. Any help would be appreciated.

Chwiliwr

Re: Unclaimed Dragon Zones

Post by Chwiliwr » 10 October 17 12:44 am

2y'stassies wrote:Is there a way to get a list of your unclaimed dragon zones for an individual state? The local government maps show the areas where we have found GCA caches but include caches that were found before DZ. I've checked some states manually but it takes a lot of time. Any help would be appreciated.
Not a list and possibly not what you want but have you tried http://geocaching.com.au/cacher/2y'stas ... _challenge and select GCA only with whatever state you want to look at.

2y'stassies

Re: Unclaimed Dragon Zones

Post by 2y'stassies » 10 October 17 6:41 am

Chwiliwr wrote:
2y'stassies wrote:Is there a way to get a list of your unclaimed dragon zones for an individual state? The local government maps show the areas where we have found GCA caches but include caches that were found before DZ. I've checked some states manually but it takes a lot of time. Any help would be appreciated.
Not a list and possibly not what you want but have you tried http://geocaching.com.au/cacher/2y'stas ... _challenge and select GCA only with whatever state you want to look at.
Thanks Chwiliwr, we have tried this. It gives the map of Local Government areas claimed (green) and unclaimed for all GCA caches found since we joined GCA in 2010. I was trying to get a list similar to the one that appears beside the Dragon zone finding centre(100) map on the left.