View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 November 17 5:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Griffin Clan 

GCA Found: 414
GCA Hidden: 55
100 GCA Finds
Post Re: Griffin Clan
Goldenwattle wrote:
I logged a cache today and allocated points and changed it to yellow. But now it is blue again and no-one else has logged it. Is it possible for the owner to add points? And how?

On the top right of the cache page is the four coloured squares showing the current dragonZone influence. Under that is an expandable list called 'dragonZone Points', that shows who has allotted points, how many, and when. It seems a recent finder has added their cache points after you. Remember, you have up to seven days to allocate dZ points to a cache. :minotaur

13 December 16 10:23 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
9000 or more caches found

GCA Found: 928
GCA Hidden: 5
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds
J_&_J wrote:
Goldenwattle wrote:
I logged a cache today and allocated points and changed it to yellow. But now it is blue again and no-one else has logged it. Is it possible for the owner to add points? And how?

On the top right of the cache page is the four coloured squares showing the current dragonZone influence. Under that is an expandable list called 'dragonZone Points', that shows who has allotted points, how many, and when. It seems a recent finder has added their cache points after you. Remember, you have up to seven days to allocate dZ points to a cache. :minotaur

No one else has found it, so no-one after me. It was a movable and I was FTF and it's in my possession. I changed it to yellow and then the CO added points after me. I didn't realise this could happen, but obviously it can. I live in a sea of blue, so little chance I can change anything.

14 December 16 12:05 am
Profile E-mail

GCA Found: 473
GCA Hidden: 91
100 GCA Finds
Goldenwattle wrote:
J_&_J wrote:
Goldenwattle wrote:

No one else has found it, so no-one after me. It was a movable and I was FTF and it's in my possession. I changed it to yellow and then the CO added points after me. I didn't realise this could happen, but obviously it can. I live in a sea of blue, so little chance I can change anything.

Cheeky little 'pooh blue' critters. :stabby
But seriously, the Toy Hunters are playing the game very cleverly - very evilly, but cleverly.
:griffin

14 December 16 12:20 am
Profile E-mail WWW

GCA Found: 928
GCA Hidden: 5
It doesn't matter how they play, or I do. There are too many of them, and they appear often to move in packs.
Still I didn't know the owner could add points after it was published. I thought it was only finders. Learning all the time.

14 December 16 12:53 am
Profile E-mail

100 GCA Finds
Goldenwattle wrote:
It doesn't matter how they play, or I do. There are too many of them, and they appear often to move in packs.
Still I didn't know the owner could add points after it was published. I thought it was only finders. Learning all the time.

Yes, I've noticed. They'll be reading this thread snickering away to themselves.

If only I had a car and time to come visit Canberra. I could help, but wouldn't have enough points to make much difference. We should have a Griffin-only weekend event in the ACT that targets all caches that SDL, LL, TH, A33, BB, JAC and Fitzy have already done so they can't add more points after. Or even better, make all their caches yellow.

...yeah, :cerberus , I know my time is coming.

14 December 16 6:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW

GCA Found: 1041
GCA Hidden: 298
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Goldenwattle wrote:

Point can be allocated up to 7 days after your eligible log.

14 December 16 8:27 am
Profile E-mail WWW
10000 or more caches found

GCA Found: 3812
GCA Hidden: 200
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
No_Tomorrow wrote:
Goldenwattle wrote:

Yes, I've noticed. They'll be reading this thread snickering away to themselves.

If only I had a car and time to come visit Canberra. I could help, but wouldn't have enough points to make much difference. We should have a Griffin-only weekend event in the ACT that targets all caches that SDL, LL, TH, A33, BB, JAC and Fitzy have already done so they can't add more points after. Or even better, make all their caches yellow.

...yeah, :cerberus , I know my time is coming.

Reading this thread...................tick
Snickering away........................no, no point snickering when you're getting smashed by Phoenix
Come to Canberra.....................you, C&W, Rogerw3, PJMPJM etc etc. Make a weekend of it. Would love to see you all here.
Know your time is coming..........oh yeah!!!

14 December 16 9:40 am

100 GCA Finds
Sol de Lune wrote:
Come to Canberra.....................you, C&W, Rogerw3, PJMPJM etc etc. Make a weekend of it. Would love to see you all here.

So when will we see your event/s posted? Can I put in a wish list? I would love to do the GC spooky series down south at night :shock: . That could be one event over the weekend. The rest can be GCA. :D

14 December 16 10:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW
1850 or more caches found
1850 or more caches found

GCA Found: 697
GCA Hidden: 39
No_Tomorrow wrote:
So when will we see your event/s posted? Can I put in a wish list? I would love to do the GC spooky series down south at night :shock: . That could be one event over the weekend. The rest can be GCA. :D
Sign me up too! (I'll be there to support my industrious :cerberus clan though).

14 December 16 10:48 am
Profile E-mail

GCA Found: 3812
GCA Hidden: 200
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Dubbo Dubbo Dubbo......and Narromine as well !!!

See you soon No_Tomorrow.

24 May 17 11:15 am

100 GCA Finds
Sol de Lune wrote:

Just enough but not too many so there is room for more later. :wink:
8) :griffin

24 May 17 1:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
6000 or more caches found
6000 or more caches found

GCA Found: 5777
GCA Hidden: 303
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Sol de Lune wrote:
Know your time is coming..........oh yeah!!!

Sorry Mate, I can only travel by public transport and very occasionally a willing driver! So Canberra if off my accessible list.

24 May 17 9:45 pm
Profile E-mail

GCA Found: 1041
GCA Hidden: 298
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Griffin take over Maribyrnong (C) - dragonZone
http://geocaching.com.au/zone/gmap/2121/gca
http://geocaching.com.au/zone/caches/2121/gca
10 brand new caches from micro to regular all hidden last weekend to entice you out to see if you can beat down Griffin or better, bolster the Griffin control of the west.

05 June 17 11:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW

100 GCA Finds
Sol de Lune wrote:

Not sure when you are planning on coming back through the area, but if you are doing any Bourkebornandbred caches, she is always obliging with hints and missing multicache codes. I just introduced her to GCA today - she's been bored since I started hiding with GCA. \:D/

12 June 17 11:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6