View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 July 17 9:40 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
dragonZone 
Author Message
3000 or more caches found
3000 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 25 February 09 1:59 pm
Posts: 1588
Location: West Ryde
GCA Found: 1459
GCA Hidden: 59
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Hey I noticed that I have a different rank now and can allocate more points. And I'm a Merchant - sounds very superior :D But I can't find the place that tells me how this is allocated? The Wiki doesn't list the details of how many points gives you what. At least I don't think it does? Or is this a secret? And maybe in this thread of 12 pages there is something?

Maybe I need 1,000 to become a Knight and 2,000 to be a dZoner? Is there anything higher than that?


12 December 14 6:33 pm
Profile
5500 or more caches found
5500 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 17 August 09 10:44 am
Posts: 1728
Location: Sydney, NSW
GCA Found: 1182
GCA Hidden: 65
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Yep... it's called "Rogerw3!" :twisted:


12 December 14 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail
2500 or more caches found
2500 or more caches found

Joined: 07 May 11 8:22 am
Posts: 138
Location: Melbourne, Vic
GCA Found: 737
GCA Hidden: 13
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
blossom* wrote:
Hey I noticed that I have a different rank now and can allocate more points. And I'm a Merchant - sounds very superior :D But I can't find the place that tells me how this is allocated? The Wiki doesn't list the details of how many points gives you what. At least I don't think it does? Or is this a secret? And maybe in this thread of 12 pages there is something?

Maybe I need 1,000 to become a Knight and 2,000 to be a dZoner? Is there anything higher than that?



There's a bit of explanation on page 10 of this thread. Level 20 is currently the highest but given how the points look for each level (this hadn't been explained) even Rogerw3 won't be there for a while.


12 December 14 7:30 pm
Profile E-mail
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 11 11:52 pm
Posts: 295
Location: Perth
GCA Found: 659
GCA Hidden: 29
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Any more plans for one of them double point day(s) in the offing? \:D/


17 December 14 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 08 January 09 8:55 pm
Posts: 272
Location: Australia
GCA Found: 412
GCA Hidden: 81
100 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Just checking... If I have found a moveable cache in the past, and a few others have found it since, can I allocate more dZ points when I find it again? is that how Rita Angel http://geocaching.com.au/cache/ga6600 got so many Cerberus points?


09 February 16 8:10 am
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Posts: 14406
Location: Melbourne
GCA Found: 1034
GCA Hidden: 265
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
You can add dZ points to a cache when you find it. However the minimum time period for allocating points is 7 days. If you find a movable cache 2 days after your last find and you have already allocated points, you can't do it again. In this case you need to have some patience padwan.


09 February 16 8:40 am
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 08 January 09 8:55 pm
Posts: 272
Location: Australia
GCA Found: 412
GCA Hidden: 81
100 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
So... it's already well into May and I haven't heard anything yet... will there be any winter dZ games this year?


08 May 16 8:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Posts: 14406
Location: Melbourne
GCA Found: 1034
GCA Hidden: 265
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Nothing planned for this winter. I may look ay Spring before the Summer cache race.


08 May 16 12:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 05 7:58 pm
Posts: 616
Location: Morphett Vale
GCA Found: 402
GCA Hidden: 53
100 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
I like the new map on the dragonZone news page!

http://geocaching.com.au/my/dragonzone/

:minotaur :minotaur :minotaur :minotaur


13 February 17 6:17 am
Profile E-mail WWW
5000 or more caches found
5000 or more caches found

Joined: 19 January 13 7:16 pm
Posts: 50
Location: Australian Capital Territory
GCA Found: 1806
GCA Hidden: 52
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Great to see the new trophies added. Just need to visit your "My dragonZone Trophies" page to get them to appear on your trophies list. :D :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus


18 February 17 10:44 am
Profile E-mail
5500 or more caches found
5500 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 17 August 09 10:44 am
Posts: 1728
Location: Sydney, NSW
GCA Found: 1182
GCA Hidden: 65
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Yep they are good fun.

Now, who wants to hide 365 caches of all sizes, types, and DT combos within about 5km of my place? Cheers in Advance \:D/ [-o<


17 March 17 12:04 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Posts: 14406
Location: Melbourne
GCA Found: 1034
GCA Hidden: 265
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
Ahhh, you have spotted the flaw. Well, not a flaw, but an enhanced method of playing the game. GCA geocaches do not have to have any separation of distance. We don't need no stinkin' rules. Anyway, get someone to hide an ammo can with 365 micros inside it. Each micro is its own cache. So you now have 365 geocaches just down the road that you can visit, one a day until you hit the streak :-) Of course that only works for micros. Getting 365 larges (at 20litres or more) would be rather a lot harder and stand out a bit more: http://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/7000_litr ... on_potable


17 March 17 1:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
1400 or more caches found
1400 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 13 March 07 10:32 am
Posts: 649
Location: Hobart
GCA Found: 132
GCA Hidden: 4
100 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
caughtatwork wrote:
Ahhh, you have spotted the flaw. Well, not a flaw, but an enhanced method of playing the game. GCA geocaches do not have to have any separation of distance. We don't need no stinkin' rules. Anyway, get someone to hide an ammo can with 365 micros inside it. Each micro is its own cache. So you now have 365 geocaches just down the road that you can visit, one a day until you hit the streak :-) Of course that only works for micros. Getting 365 larges (at 20litres or more) would be rather a lot harder and stand out a bit more: http://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/7000_litr ... on_potable


Ahh, it says "non-potable" not "non-portable" so you could still make it a moveable.


17 March 17 1:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 05 7:58 pm
Posts: 616
Location: Morphett Vale
GCA Found: 402
GCA Hidden: 53
100 GCA Finds
Post Re: dragonZone
SamCarter wrote:
caughtatwork wrote:
Ahhh, you have spotted the flaw. Well, not a flaw, but an enhanced method of playing the game. GCA geocaches do not have to have any separation of distance. We don't need no stinkin' rules. Anyway, get someone to hide an ammo can with 365 micros inside it. Each micro is its own cache. So you now have 365 geocaches just down the road that you can visit, one a day until you hit the streak :-) Of course that only works for micros. Getting 365 larges (at 20litres or more) would be rather a lot harder and stand out a bit more: http://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/7000_litr ... on_potable


Ahh, it says "non-potable" not "non-portable" so you could still make it a moveable.


=D> =D> =D> =D> :lol:


17 March 17 5:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
300 or more found
300 or more found
User avatar

Joined: 23 July 16 12:19 pm
Posts: 66
Location: Brisbane
GCA Found: 89
GCA Hidden: 29
Post Re: dragonZone
Zalgariath wrote:
Yep they are good fun.

Now, who wants to hide 365 caches of all sizes, types, and DT combos within about 5km of my place? Cheers in Advance \:D/ [-o<

yep absolutely no chance in Brisbane unless i hide and find my own...lol. Need a trophy for claiming Dragon Zones..now that I can do.


21 March 17 8:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Forum theme by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.