Problems on the secondary site?

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
bmac
100 or more tracks walked

Problems on the secondary site?

Post by bmac » 10 February 04 3:19 pm

Has anyone else had problems logging finds on the secondary site?

I get this error message:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ExecuteNonQuery: CommandText property has not been initialized
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery: CommandText property has not been initialized

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery: CommandText property has not been initialized]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ValidateCommand(String method, Boolean executing) +333
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +90
Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql, Database database) +151
Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlWaypointController.CreateLogDataByName(Guid LogGUID, String WptName, Int64 OwnerID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +1401
Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(Guid LogGUID, Int64 OwnerID, Int64 WptRefID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +246
Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1542
Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +93
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1304

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573
It was on my comeback log too. Such a disappointment.

bmac.

bmac

Post by bmac » 10 February 04 5:47 pm

It is working again now. 4:45 pm Qld time.

The Spindoctors

Post by The Spindoctors » 10 February 04 8:46 pm

That happens to me on occassions. I just hit refresh and 9/10 times it's OK. I always write up my logs in word beforehand - spellcheck and copy/paste. I learnt the hard way early on. :?

langy
600 or more caches found
600 or more caches found

Post by langy » 10 February 04 8:52 pm

This happened to me today - I am glad that others have the problem coz I thought it was the damned firewall at work! 8)