Can we hide some caches in the tweed

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
SYLOADOG123

Can we hide some caches in the tweed

Post by SYLOADOG123 » 03 January 24 10:40 pm

Me. Need. Caches. To. Find. NOW!!!!!!!! :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby :stabby

mattyrx
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!

Re: Can we hide some caches in the tweed

Post by mattyrx » 04 January 24 11:37 am

You might have fun with the Cacheopoly game and locationless caches - come and have a look at https://geocaching.com.au/dragonzone/game/cacheopoly to see what it's all about and if you want more help with it, send me a PM and I'll give you a hand.

I've got to do a cache check on a Tweed Heads cache in the next week or so, you never know - a few more caches might pop up in town.

SYLOADOG123

Post by SYLOADOG123 » 04 January 24 2:03 pm

Ok thanks

Now_To_Morrow
3500 or more caches found

Post by Now_To_Morrow » 04 January 24 6:24 pm

Are you on your Ls? When my kids were on their Ls we used geocaching in places further from home to get their hours up, to practice parking, pulling off and onto the road safely, etc. Haha.

SYLOADOG123

Post by SYLOADOG123 » 06 January 24 6:42 pm

Sadly I’m not as I’m only 12 or 12 or 14 or 15 or 16 I can’t tell you what age I am as I am a minor ( but I’ll give you a hint: what’s 6+6? Is my age)

Now_To_Morrow

Post by Now_To_Morrow » 07 January 24 8:20 am

That would make it tricky to find lots of caches! Have you looked at the geocaching.com site? There's a few more to find there.

SYLOADOG123

Post by SYLOADOG123 » 08 January 24 11:31 pm

Yeah I looked at one on Davey street but it’s gone most likely picked up after the massive storms when people were having a big clean up of all of the debris