Cachers setting ALL their hides difficulty at 1.5 stars

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Yurt
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found

Re: Cachers setting ALL their hides difficulty at 1.5 stars

Post by Yurt » 17 May 16 10:29 am

Ah the app restrictions might explain why I'm finding caches hidden up in the roof of bus shelters with a T rating of 1.5. I always make a comment in my log about the T rating being wrong but I never go back and check if they change it. Most probably wouldn't. In fact I think a lot of caches are zombies. Once they are placed the CO seems to ignore any and all logs. There's a cacher out in western Sydney who has heaps of disabled and soon-to-be archived caches. NM logs going back months and no response. Checked on when they last 'visited' the site - December last year - so you'd think they'd be gone. But if you check their finds they are still finding caches every week! Now how do you do that without visiting the site? I assume it's a phone caching app that does it. So it makes it easy to pollute the world with your caches, only have a spam email address as your contact so you are never disturbed, and go on finding caches! Easy!

ziggiau
3000 or more caches found
3000 or more caches found
Twitter: ziggiau

Post by ziggiau » 17 May 16 12:17 pm

Yeah, including app usage as part of their "last logged in" would be useful.

Toriaz
200 or more found
200 or more found

Post by Toriaz » 24 May 16 6:58 am

Goldenwattle wrote:
canary wrote:Let me guess.

You have been to Bathurst?

Let me know if I need to choose another town.
:o :lol: :D \:D/ Got it! Canberra through Crookwell to Blayney, Bathurst, and back through Carcoar and Cowra. For those that haven't been there check out some of the caches. And what is it with so many micros :roll:!
I was going to go with Carcoar. Not a guess, I read your log on the D1.5 micro on the old steam engine (or whatever that machine was). We decided life was too short & walked away from it.