Hello From QLD

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Playwithme

Hello From QLD

Post by Playwithme » 28 December 15 1:49 pm

hi all just joined have taken a package from work afew months ago and am going to do some traveling around Australia and have a go at what looks like to be a fun game while im out and about. Am looking forward to crossing paths with some of you on the open road im heading off tomorrow. Just getting in the car caravan hooked up and seeing whats over the next hill till there are no more hills so i will be gone awhile i hope.

LouiseAnn
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found

Re: Hello From QLD

Post by LouiseAnn » 28 December 15 1:56 pm

You have certainly found geocaching at the right end of your trip. Have a great time, I know caching will take you to places you won't have seen otherwise!

petan
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!
Location: One foot on either side of the border (SE Qld/NE NSW)

Post by petan » 28 December 15 10:03 pm

Agree you've definitely found geocaching at the right end of your trip. Enjoy your travels.

Donald, Daisy and Kids

Post by Donald, Daisy and Kids » 02 January 16 2:06 pm

Welcome :) We are new back to caching after almost 7 years so we have to re-learn how to geocache again :( It's really not scary (unless you are like me and have a memory like a sieve lol )

Caching will take you to places you'd probably never knew existed, often right under your nose in your home town!

It will also introduce you to people who you'd probably never meet :)

Take care and enjoy!
(we are based in Bundaberg QLD and use the same cacher name on the geocaching dot com website)