GCA Updates may be delayed.

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
crew 153
9000 or more caches found

GCA Updates may be delayed.

Post by crew 153 » 25 April 15 4:12 pm

Just a warning that I will be cruising for the next 6 weeks and there is a chance that I will not be doing regular updates of the GCA database while away. If there is anyone else providing updates then the stats will still be correct but there may be a few on the low side. I will be storing my PQs while away and will make sure that they are all uploaded when I return.

Richary
8000 or more caches found

Re: GCA Updates may be delayed.

Post by Richary » 25 April 15 9:25 pm

Enjoy, and hope there are a few opportunities for caching wherever the stops are.

I will keep uploading for NSW/ACT usually on a Thursday night.

Cheers

crew 153

Post by crew 153 » 18 June 15 11:31 pm

Finally,,,

After 6 weeks of cruising and storing all the PQs during that period I am finally home.

Since arriving 9 days ago I have uploaded all the PQs, checked for additional missing logs, added logs for archived caches and finally I am up to date. I think I have captured the majority of logs during my absence.

oldfella
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Post by oldfella » 19 June 15 8:56 am

Thank you. Glad you had a good time.

CraigRat
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!
Twitter: CraigRat
Facebook: http://facebook.com/CraigRat

Post by CraigRat » 19 June 15 5:30 pm

crew 153 wrote:Finally,,,

After 6 weeks of cruising and storing all the PQs during that period I am finally home.

Since arriving 9 days ago I have uploaded all the PQs, checked for additional missing logs, added logs for archived caches and finally I am up to date. I think I have captured the majority of logs during my absence.
Thank you!

Just remember, while we REALLY appreciate your contribution, don't stress if you ever get behind or are unable to update... I'd hate to think that this would cause you any stress!

Richary

Post by Richary » 19 June 15 8:04 pm

crew 153 wrote:Finally,,,

I thought you must have been back when after doing ACT/NSW last night it only added about 1200 logs in total from 4900 caches that had logs in the last 9 days :-)