Any One like To Join Me

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Mr&Mrs H

Any One like To Join Me

Post by Mr&Mrs H » 08 August 12 9:34 pm

Hi
I have recently moved to Sydney and would like to meet some fellow Geocachers, i have been to a couple of events and really enjoyed them. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting me on Friday the 10th of August for a day of Geocaching in and around Sydney, if anyone is interested and has the day free please PM me and we can arrange a time and place to meet.

I have also posted this in International Visitors.

akkatracker
600 or more caches found
600 or more caches found

Re: Any One like To Join Me

Post by akkatracker » 08 August 12 10:12 pm

I won't be available that day but there are some great ones just north of the bridge

Mr&Mrs H

Post by Mr&Mrs H » 08 August 12 10:23 pm

Thanks for the tip akkatracker haven't ventured to far over the bridge yet,

Ranger Roo

Post by Ranger Roo » 09 August 12 12:32 am

I'm pretty new to Sydney too - but I am not free on that day (being forced to work too hard!). We have some good ones out west in parramatta too!

Zalgariath
5500 or more caches found

Post by Zalgariath » 09 August 12 12:33 am

Zhaomin and I should be in the city on Friday to collect our City to Surf numbers from Town Hall. We can meet you at Town Hall in the morning for a few hours of fun. I have done most of the CBD caches but Zhaoy hasnt so we could lead you around for a few hours if you like ;)

pjmpjm
6000 or more caches found
6000 or more caches found
Twitter: Booroobin

Post by pjmpjm » 09 August 12 1:03 pm

Mr&Mrs H wrote:Hi I have recently moved to Sydney and would like to meet some fellow Geocachers, i have been to a couple of events and really enjoyed them. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting me on Friday the 10th of August for a day of Geocaching in and around Sydney, if anyone is interested and has the day free please PM me and we can arrange a time and place to meet. I have also posted this in International Visitors.
Have semi-retired and moved out to the Blue Mountains or else would love to have met you in Sydney.

Drop me a line if you ever venture into the upper Blue Mountains. There are a lot of beautiful places to see here, and nearly all have geocaches hidden somewhere nearby!

Good luck in your efforts to meet other geocachers. Continuing to attend events is the way to go. You'll gradually make lots of friends. That's what I did.

Mr&Mrs H

Post by Mr&Mrs H » 09 August 12 9:04 pm

Thanks to every one that got back to me, meeting up with a cpl of fellow Cachers tomorrow for some cach fun.

If anyone is interested i am now free on Saturday, would anyone like to join me on Saturday that cant make Friday.

Richary
8000 or more caches found
8000 or more caches found

Post by Richary » 09 August 12 11:51 pm

Welcome to Sydney! Friday is hard due to work (as is this Saturday and the next few for me) but there is a caching event on Saturday the 18th at Petersham which would be a great opportunity to meet some locals. Unluckily work may mean I can't get there in time, and I won't know until the day.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... b327e66a7a

Mr&Mrs H

Post by Mr&Mrs H » 10 August 12 9:26 am

Thanks Richary events are a great way to meet local Geocachers. I am lucky i get every second Friday off, and am free most weekends , I dont think i can make the event in Petersham this time, but like you wont no till the day.

Give me a nod if you are free some weekend....

Thanks Mr&Mrs H 8)

Mr&Mrs H

Post by Mr&Mrs H » 12 August 12 5:30 pm

Would like to say thank you to Zalgariath & Zhaomin for a great fun filled morning and finding some Caches, hope to meet up with you both again soon.Mr&Mrs H. :lol:

Zalgariath

Post by Zalgariath » 12 August 12 5:36 pm

No worries! Shame the weather was a bit crap. If you need help in the future drop us a line ;)