LED Throwies

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Tuena
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found

LED Throwies

Post by Tuena » 08 August 12 9:42 am

Zazz https://www.zazz.com.au/daily/thingy/6047 have these for sale today at $8.95 for 10.

Bundyrumandcoke
5000 or more caches found

Re: LED Throwies

Post by Bundyrumandcoke » 08 August 12 7:48 pm

Some of the ones I gave away at both Oz Megas were from Zazz, but in reality, they are expensive buying from them. If your only after 10 or 20, its OK to grab them from Zazz, but when your after 1000, as I was for Albury/Wodonga, it adds up, and in reality you cant buy that many from them. I did contact them about a bulk buy, but in the end, I imported the ones I gave away at Albury/Wodonga direct from China. I think 1000 ended up costing me around the $350 mark.

The only thing I didnt get importing direct was the button magnets, but I didnt give the Zazz ones away to the kids at either Wagga Wagga or Albury/Wodonga with the magnets, so I didnt need them. I still have a collection of Zazz LED throwie button magnets here at home, holding notes and messages on the fridge door.

Browngang
2800 or more caches found
2800 or more caches found

Post by Browngang » 08 August 12 8:22 pm

Bundyrumandcoke wrote:Some of the ones I gave away at both Oz Megas were from Zazz.
Thanks Bundyrumandcoke, the kids loved them. They kept the caravan alight for what seemed like a whole week after =D> =D> =D> =D>

Marcus Vitruvius

Post by Marcus Vitruvius » 08 August 12 9:27 pm

Yes...I found one in the car 3 weeks later and it was still going...

Just a cacher

Post by Just a cacher » 09 August 12 10:19 am

We've still got one on the fridge from the Albury Mega. Rachael brought some home. One is STILL going. Not as bright as it was, but definitely glowing and lighting up the kitchen in the middle of the night. A long-lasting reminder of the fun. Thank you!