Leap Frog Winner Still doing the Rounds!

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Zalgariath
5500 or more caches found
5500 or more caches found

Leap Frog Winner Still doing the Rounds!

Post by Zalgariath » 10 April 12 3:16 am

:frogette Well that is just hilarious! One of Zhaomin's Leapfrogs Bao-Bao during the race managed to win both the Longest Single Move and Longest Total Distance catagories. At the end of January Zhaoy decided she wanted to retire Bao-Bao and keep her...

...until I Frog-napped her, whacked a TB Dog Tag around her neck and deposited her unceremoniously in our new cache in Beijing, China while on holidays :twisted: Zhaoy needless to say was not very happy 8-[ But at least I did give her the mission to return to Oz, with the challenge to beat Zhao there! She was now a hybrid GCA-Movable / GC-Travel Bug.

This I knew was perhaps optimistic and chances were she would end up in Alaska. In all the excitement, we actually plum forgot to log a "Move" on Bao-Bao and her pin was still sitting somewhere in County Meath, Ireland. #-o

Enter Pwags. Who yesterday was on a completely unrelated visit to China, and spotted a nice tourist friendly cache near to them. Imagine the surprise when the open the cache page to discover the box was hidden by a couple of GCA'rs.... image the shock to open the cache... and find a Leap Frog inside :shock: :frog hahahahaha

Against all hope it seems not only will Bao-Bao make it back home... but do so on her first move since becoming a TB :lol:

It is a funny old game we play... and a VERY Small world indeed! \:D/ THANKS PWAGS!