Someone - please look after my SA caches

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
langy
600 or more caches found
600 or more caches found

Someone - please look after my SA caches

Post by langy » 14 February 12 9:15 am

Having moved to Queensland 2 years ago and with no short term plans of return, I need someone to take responsibility for my caches as they are slowly but surely becoming defunct. Unfortunately I am also caching less due to other more equine interests.

Please email me if you are willing to look after them. PS the Trivia series come as a package.

Ta muchly

Langy!

mundoo
200 or more found
200 or more found

Re: Someone - please look after my SA caches

Post by mundoo » 14 February 12 12:58 pm

langy wrote:Having moved to Queensland 2 years ago and with no short term plans of return, I need someone to take responsibility for my caches as they are slowly but surely becoming defunct. Unfortunately I am also caching less due to other more equine interests.

Please email me if you are willing to look after them. PS the Trivia series come as a package.

Ta muchly

Langy!
Many of us offered to help when you asked last time in 2009 and 2010 and never heard back from you

http://forum.geocaching.com.au/viewtopi ... 6&p=146360

firesafe
10000 or more caches found

Post by firesafe » 15 February 12 10:38 pm

My previous offer stands - happy to help out ....

thewhitedoggang
550 or more Caches found
550 or more Caches found

Post by thewhitedoggang » 15 February 12 11:43 pm

happy to help, anything between CBD & Victor we can manage. Let us know.

Huurtle

Post by Huurtle » 17 February 12 5:51 pm

langy wrote:Having moved to Queensland 2 years ago and with no short term plans of return, I need someone to take responsibility for my caches as they are slowly but surely becoming defunct. Unfortunately I am also caching less due to other more equine interests.

Ta muchly

Langy!
Hey Langy, I have written a couple of times about your cache, as Ive seen some archived recently. Namely Suasage and buns. I've just seen this thread, as I dont troll the general page often! Lol

Get back to me, I am back in the game! :D :D

sushilord
6000 or more caches found
6000 or more caches found

Post by sushilord » 01 July 12 6:58 pm

Five months on - is there anything happening here? Plenty of offers have been made, nothing has been heard!

mundoo
200 or more found
200 or more found

Post by mundoo » 09 July 12 2:30 pm

sushilord wrote:Five months on - is there anything happening here? Plenty of offers have been made, nothing has been heard!
Exactly the same thing happened when he went to Qld.

langy
600 or more caches found
600 or more caches found

Post by langy » 25 October 15 2:06 am

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Here I stand again before you with tail firmly between my legs.

It is not that I am a bad man, neither am I disorganised - I am just very forgetful and when people's emails arrived with offers of help for my caches I suspect they were read and appreciated but then sadly forgotten.

This time the tyranny of distance and changing life circumstances has mean that the powers that be have seen fit to disable or archive all but LTC 7, 8 and 10 in my once proud Langy's Trivia Cache series.

Having lost the original data in a burglary some time ago it seems impossible to recreate the series from here in QLD and worse I have no idea of the coordinates of the final cache [edit] I found the final cache coordinates - I might recreate it as a single cache![/edit]. Therefore it is with a heavy heart that I will [edit] either rebrand the cache as a stand alone or [/edit] archive the final cache and say that there may be a free ammo tin at the final coordinates in a natural hole at the base of a tree stump somewhere quite close to the train station in the corner of the national park. When I placed the cache it was VERY close to where I lived and it would have been easy to retrieve but it is now a distant memory as to exactly where it is...

If it does come to me archiving it and you do pick it up please let the forum know that you have it so people don't waste their time heading out there.

Thank you to all who offered many times to look after these caches and while it is appreciated it is my own fault that this series and other caches have gone to 'a better place'.

Thanks,

Pete aka Langy!