Well this is getting trickier...

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Bewilderbeest
2000 or more caches found
2000 or more caches found

Re: Well this is getting trickier...

Post by Bewilderbeest » 31 August 12 12:21 pm

RebornCyclist wrote:When I posted the original topic, I had 36 unfound non-moveable caches inside 30km
Since then, I've found 124 inside 30km, and I still have 31 to go - it's like playing Whack-A-Mole!
When you posted the original topic, I had 590 unfound caches inside 30km.

Since then, I've found 239 inside 30km, but I now have 647 to go :shock: ! Obviously I'm not very good at whack-a-mole...

Note: these counts exclude moveables and locationless but include events and archived caches

Yurt
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found

Re: Well this is getting trickier...

Post by Yurt » 31 August 12 12:32 pm

Funnily enough I've found caches in every state and territory of Australia with the exception of... ACT! And it's only three hours away. Have only been there once since we started caching though and was extremely busy. Logged the Black Mountain trig and that was it!

As for local caches I have been vainly trying to clear the radius to 12km. Have cleared to 10km on several occasions but there's a Wherigo that sits there mocking my 60Csx. Plus I can't get Wherigo to work on Android.

However unless new caches are listed it's a minimum 25 minute drive to any cache from home. Makes it hard to contemplate every doing another streak.