Aust/Canada exchange cache Tas./British Columbia exchange

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
AmboGuy

Aust/Canada exchange cache Tas./British Columbia exchange

Post by AmboGuy » 02 December 09 5:53 am

I am looking for someone from either Surfer's Paradise and/or Hobart for a dual national Canada/Australia exchange cache.
My idea is to set up a cache in Canada, maybe one in the USA (I live 20 mins from the border), these Caches will have Aussie stuff in them, as someone takes something Australian, they replace it with something Canadian and vica versa.

It will also be a great portal for travel bugs that people want to travel between the two continents.

My concept is that initially we send each other a small parcel of trinkets, keyrings, touristy stuff, native stuff etc, enough to get it going and a small replacement stock. Once going, every every couple of months, send what have been collected in the cache to each other, including bugs.

Anyone up for the challenge?
Oh, why Hobart or Surfers, My 6 yo (rybear on G.C) was born in Gold Coast Hospital, where I worked as a paramedic, and I am from Hobart, these are the two places we will be in when we go home for holidays.

Guy Tansey Mission (E. of Vancouver) British Columbia home co ords.N. 49°08.375' W. 122°18.269'