Greetings from the United States!

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
SerenityNow

Greetings from the United States!

Post by SerenityNow » 06 August 07 11:59 am

Hello!

We are geocachers in Ohio and just found this forum so I thought I'd introduce us!
My husband and I are known as SerenityNow and began caching in December of 2002 in hip deep snow during one of our worst winters ever. We fell in love with this wonderful sport and have been avid cachers ever since. We even got our daughter and son-in-law, Finding Fraggle Rock, involved nearly as early as we did.

The sport has taken us all over the to areas we might never have visited otherwise! We have cached in many states, Canada, and the Bahamas. Everywhere we go, we cache. In fact, we seem to plan vacations around caching now.

Each year we, SerenityNow and Finding Fraggle Rock, host an event in Northeast Ohio that has drawn folks from all over the USA, Canada, and the UK. If any of you are headed to the US, we'd love to have you join us for it! I'm going to post two more pieces of info so you can check it out. One is the event announcement and the other is the Geocoin announcement. We have a friend from Australia who now lives very close to us. Perhaps some of you know her by her Geocaching name...Eskimozookeepers. She sent one of our event coins to friend in Australia so we know one of our coins is circulating in your land... somewhere! In any event we know many of you are avid coin collectors so I though I'd post that too!

We love reading about caching all over the world and hope to visit these forums often. Though we have never visited Australia we hope to someday visit and see the country from a visitor and geocaching perspective! Heaven knows how many wonderful places we will discover!!

Happy caching!
Anna Mary & Tom
SerenityNow

THENANKS
1550 or more caches found
1550 or more caches found

Post by THENANKS » 06 August 07 9:39 pm

Hi Serenity! That coin you speak of is in our hands but we have struggled to activate it! :( (any hints???) We would LOVE to come to Ohio one day but at present just live vicariously through Team EskimoZooKeeper's logs. 8) They have a coin belonging to each of our geoboys in their hands. :P Great to see that you are intending on enjoying our forum. You are welcome to come to Australia to enjoy our caches any day! :D Cheers from THENANKS (Linda :D , David :wink: , Isaac 8) and Tom :P )

SerenityNow

Activating your coin

Post by SerenityNow » 07 August 07 9:16 am

Sorry for the confusion about activation. You can activate it at www.geocoinclub.com.

We would love to come to Australia and truly do hope to someday! Until then, happy caching!