Coming to Sydney, Newcastle, Hunter Valley

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
LongReacher

Coming to Sydney, Newcastle, Hunter Valley

Post by LongReacher » 28 February 06 11:30 am

Greetings from Canada. I'm making a trip to NSW this next week. Bringing a load of bugs with me that all want to see Australia. Hope to do a few of the caches while I'm there, and perhaps pick up a few bugs that are looking for a ride to North America.
Hope to also see a few cachers on the trails.

Damo.

Post by Damo. » 28 February 06 5:49 pm

Hope you have a good time. Plenty of Caches around Sydney and Newcastle and in between.
If you are a google earth user you can go to www.geocaching.com.au and use the live network feed. Easy way to find caches in places you might be staying.
You might find www.auspost.com.au/postcodes useful as well if you know towns/suburbs where you will be and want to search by that.

Happy Caching!

Mix
450 or more roots tripped over
450 or more roots tripped over

Post by Mix » 28 February 06 5:51 pm

Email sent

ozjeeper

Re: Coming to Sydney, Newcastle, Hunter Valley

Post by ozjeeper » 18 April 06 10:55 pm

LongReacher wrote:Greetings from Canada. I'm making a trip to NSW this next week. Bringing a load of bugs with me that all want to see Australia. Hope to do a few of the caches while I'm there, and perhaps pick up a few bugs that are looking for a ride to North America.
Hope to also see a few cachers on the trails.
Hi, Welcome downunder! I'll be placing Travel Bug TUG (from Seattle) in a cache sometime this weekend and I'm sure She'd like a lift to North America or Canada (especially as she's in a race). What days will you be in Newcastle or Sydney?