Easy caches in 2067 postal code?

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
TDTN4fun

Easy caches in 2067 postal code?

Post by TDTN4fun » 24 October 05 3:16 am

:?: Are there any easy to find caches in the 2067 postal code that can be found without using a GPS? We're coming to Sydney from the US on business for a couple of weeks and would like to place a TB while there.

EvilDan

Post by EvilDan » 24 October 05 12:55 pm

Where are you staying? I live 5 mins from Chatswood which is 2067.
Try Scott's Creek, you might need a hint, but it's pretty easy. COntatc me if you want more details.

Post by Guest » 24 October 05 1:01 pm

We'll be staying at the Saville Suites and most likely not renting a car so something within walking distance would be great. Thanks for the sugesstions, I'll check it out.

EvilDan

Post by EvilDan » 24 October 05 1:54 pm

OK the Saville is right in the heart of Chatswood. The main road through Chatswood is Victoria Ave.
Scott's Creek is about a 30 minute walk. It is on Penshurst St in a park. Contact me for clues to help w/out GPS.
Or you can catch the bus 273 from the station down Victoria Ave and ask the driver to let you off at Penshurst St. When coming along Victoria Ave, you need to turn LEFT down Penshurst, the park is at the bottom of the hill on the right.
Look at www.whereis.com.au for a map.

sc00t
200 or more found
200 or more found

Post by sc00t » 24 October 05 7:16 pm

Post by Guest » 25 October 05 2:29 pm

I think I see it, Muston Park? Thanks for the directions and maps. Hopefully we'll have a nice day one weekend and we can take a walk. :D

EvilDan

Post by EvilDan » 25 October 05 2:49 pm

Anonymous wrote:I think I see it, Muston Park? Thanks for the directions and maps. Hopefully we'll have a nice day one weekend and we can take a walk. :D
Thats the one. Go near the creek, and look for obvious hiding spaces in the park (not in the creek line).

TDTN4FUN

Thanks!

Post by TDTN4FUN » 24 November 05 1:13 pm

Thanks for the help - T&D found "Scott Creek Lives" and filled the cache with lots of goodies from the US (Harley Davidson playing cards in a tin, automotive racing stickers, pens and keychains. We also squeezed in our TB so go and grab our bug to take to a new place and gets some stuff! :D