German Event

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
The Pirates

German Event

Post by The Pirates » 27 April 05 9:18 am

Geocacher

Ahoi! laugh.gif

Last year we held an event in Germany, as one of the Attractions we ran a "Remote Cache" This consisted of a Team of Cachers at the event who communicated with a Remote Cacher in either Helsinki, Munich or Berlin via ICQ, the remote cacher had the information that the local cachers needed to locate the first stage of a cache hidden near the event. In the Final of this cache were instructions for the Remote team with a Challenge they had to resolve at a webcam cache.
This proved to be very entertaining and we would like to repeat the experience this year.

So we are looking for Remote Cachers Worldwide!

The Event will take place on 11.06.05.

If any one is interested, post here and I will Send further details via your GC.com account .

bmac
100 or more tracks walked
100 or more tracks walked

Don't forget the time difference

Post by bmac » 29 April 05 1:27 am

Don't forget about the time difference! I am not sure what time you would be running the event, but remember there is 8 hours time difference between Germany and the East coast of Australia. It could be a good opportunity though for Aussie night owls to do some caching after the sun has left their part of the world.

Grüße,
bmac - an Aussie in Deutschland.

Lt. Sniper
Outdoor Adventurer

Post by Lt. Sniper » 29 April 05 4:04 am

I'm up for that, I mostly cache at night and have someone who can speak German :-)