Travel Bug Race

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
belken

Post by belken » 11 May 05 3:16 pm

I will be holidaying back on home ground in December and expect to pick up a few caches. If it can wait I will pick up a couple. :D

Map Monkey
1050 or more caches found
1050 or more caches found

Post by Map Monkey » 03 June 05 9:42 pm

##The Race is On##

After watching for some time with interest (and the lack thereof) i have just arrived back from Townsville via about 600km of dirt roads with about 10 TB's in hand. 8)

Funny enough, after 1 1/2 months of next to no activity with the race, i headed off to collect as many as possible to bring down to the Qld Winter Picnic for further distribution :lol: Imagine my surprise at Bohle Cache when, on a friday none-the-less, i spot a fellow cacher acting suspiciously in the middle of the bush :P After having fun with some questions i finally asked her if she left some TB's for me....and a relieved look came across her face :twisted:

Long story short, Ozetraveller and myself have collected almost all the TBs in the area today and will be sending them off in two distinct directions. I believe her TBs are off to the Isle of Man in the next couple of weeks and mine are heading to Brissy for a visit (we can't have them all travelling together now :wink: ) Several were still left behind to allow others to transport them via a different route (don't know how many army personnel may be geocachers :roll: )

Off to do some logging of these TBs now.......

Agsmky

The Southseakers

Post by The Southseakers » 22 July 05 10:10 pm

BelKen - I LOVE YOU !!! :wink:

Have a good flight on Sunday - put the bugs somewhere busy :D please!

Thanks for taking the time to seek out the bugs.

Jo,
The Southseakers
xxxxxxxx