Trying to meet up with my Bug!

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
Lizeebie

Trying to meet up with my Bug!

Post by Lizeebie » 04 August 09 1:56 am

Hi from Austin, TX USA!

My husband (JustPlaneChris) and I are travelling to New Zealand next month.

Back in January, we released a bug (Crazy Head Pen Guy, TB2JTM1) in Texas with the hopes of it meeting us in somewhere in New Zealand. Well, so far it has made it to your lovely country! I'm amazed it made it that far! However, now he seems to be stuck in a TB Hotel.

If anyone down there can move him along to one of the following cities, I'd be most appreciative!

We will be caching in:
Auckland
Rotorua
Wellington
Christchurch
Hanmer Springs

The TB Hotel he is stuck in is GCTEYO, TriState TB Hotel, Victoria, Australia.

I'm starting to give up hope that I'll be meeting my beloved Crazy Head Pen Guy next month. *sniff*

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Lizeebie & JustPlaneChris
Austin, TX USA

mundoo
200 or more found
200 or more found

Re: Trying to meet up with my Bug!

Post by mundoo » 04 August 09 11:35 am

Lizeebie wrote: My husband (JustPlaneChris) and I are travelling to New Zealand next month.

Back in January, we released a bug (Crazy Head Pen Guy, TB2JTM1) in Texas with the hopes of it meeting us in somewhere in New Zealand. Well, so far it has made it to your lovely country!

The TB Hotel he is stuck in is GCTEYO, TriState TB Hotel, Victoria, Australia.
It is not in New Zealand yet. The place it is stuck is in Australia and it still has to do a trip across the pond (ocean) to get to New Zealand.
I hope someone is able to get it from Australia to New Zealand for you.

Richary
8000 or more caches found

Post by Richary » 04 August 09 11:23 pm

Dang, I am going to Wellington next month, but before then will only be travelling to Adelaide for work from home in Sydney. No sign of a Melbourne trip in the next few weeks.

But if someone can get it from Melbourne to Adelaide before the end of next week, or to Sydney before the end of August then I can move it over.

Dik:
500 or more caches logged
500 or more caches logged

Post by Dik: » 05 August 09 1:54 pm

richary wrote:Dang, I am going to Wellington next month, but before then will only be travelling to Adelaide for work from home in Sydney. No sign of a Melbourne trip in the next few weeks.

But if someone can get it from Melbourne to Adelaide before the end of next week, or to Sydney before the end of August then I can move it over.
Are you driving or flying? To Adelaide that is..............
The bug is in Mildura.

Richary

Post by Richary » 05 August 09 9:59 pm

Flying, probably Friday. It's only a one day work trip (though I may stay the weekend).

EDIT: Of course if a Mildura cacher wants to grab it and post it to me that could work as well.