Vacation Caches

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
OzGuff
1 or more caches found
1 or more caches found

Vacation Caches

Post by OzGuff » 17 July 04 8:00 am

When I travel abroad and am able to cache I usually try to place a cache (or two) in order to thank the local cachers for providing me with hours of fun. I always find a local cacher who is willing to take on the responsibilities of cache maintenance and note this in the cache description and in a Reviewer Note.

I just wanted to make sure that this would be OK Down Under. I already have three caches ready for the journey to Oz and don't want to waste the luggage space if the cache is going to get shot down.

Thanks! I am really looking forward to caching on my third continent!!
:D
OzGuff

embi
400 or more spectacular views seen
400 or more spectacular views seen

Post by embi » 17 July 04 9:50 am

As long as you do all as you say it will be fine.

OzGuff
1 or more caches found
1 or more caches found

Post by OzGuff » 17 July 04 10:09 am

Thanks for the quick reply! I just hope the Aussie Customs chaps don't take too much interest in some of the caches and their contents... :shock:

TEAM LANDCRUISER

Post by TEAM LANDCRUISER » 17 July 04 11:01 am

<font color="blue"><font face="verdana"><b>We'd be happy to caretake any caches you drop if your visiting the West coast Ozguff. <br>No visit to Oz would be complete without visiting the best coast!

OzGuff
1 or more caches found
1 or more caches found

Post by OzGuff » 17 July 04 11:30 am

This is a trip more about seeing relatives than being tourists. Our stops will be in Armidale, NSW -- which is a caching wasteland -- and Caloundra, QLD. I have relatives in both places with GPS units; one is already a registered Geocaching.com member and the other will be by the time I leave.

Thanks for the offers!! (And I agree that WA is a great place to visit/live!)

Lyn Pat and Nathan
500 or more caches logged
500 or more caches logged

Post by Lyn Pat and Nathan » 06 August 04 10:15 pm

Feel free to contact us if you are coming though Perth we can look after them for you.