|Geocube - iOS app with native GCA support - version 1.3
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||MavEtJu [ 20 June 17 9:40 am ]|
|Post subject:||Geocube - iOS app with native GCA support - version 1.3|
Available for your favourite iOS device: Version 1.3
No real GCA changes (except making it clearer what the difference is between the GCA cachers name and authentication name), but if you are a Geocaching.com premium member you can download the pocket queries and refresh a waypoint in the app directly.
From the change log:
* Geocaching.com website account type. While it doesn't support the LiveAPI or the "Reload Waypoints" feature on the map, you can download Pocket Queries, "Refresh Waypoint". Reload your configuration under Settings -> Accounts to obtain it!
* In the Tools -> GPS section, be able to create a waypoint on the average coordinates.
* Added log templates and log macros.
* The logs can be prepopulated with templates.
* Saved logs can be seen in the Saved Logs overview under Notes.
* Groundspeak geocaching.com: Corrected Coordinates are now imported properly.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group