Corrected co-ordinates not displaying on GSAK

Discussion about the Geocaching Australia web site
Tuena
6500 or more caches found

Corrected co-ordinates not displaying on GSAK

Post by Tuena » 15 November 18 11:07 am

I updated all my solved GA mysteries etc. to their corrected co-ordinates over the last few days & today considered removing their locked status on GSAK. Before doing so I sent a random 2 to GSAK via their GPX file using the blank Default database just to be sure but both display the original co-ordinates.

Perhaps its a problem with GSAK but the GCA Wiki states: The co-ordinates exported to your GPX file will the corrected co-ordinates (as there is only available room for one set of co-ordinates) so I thought I'd check.

(Sorry I selected Report Site Issues Here but something went amiss).

caughtatwork

Re: Corrected co-ordinates not displaying on GSAK

Post by caughtatwork » 15 November 18 11:27 am

The GPX file is supposed to contain the corrected co-ordinates. It does if a query or bulk export is used, but on the individual cache page it does not. This is a bug which I will correct tonight and let you know. Thanks for the report.

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 15 November 18 7:15 pm

Thanks for your patience. The bug has been fixed and you should now get the corrected co-ords in the GPX and ZIP file from the cache page.

Tuena

Post by Tuena » 16 November 18 8:52 am

Thanks for your prompt action. Corrected co-ords are a great addition to the site as is the way they are displayed on the map.